It’s time to meet again – hurrah! We’ll be meeting Thursday, February 18th at 4:00pm in room 16A of the ALICO building! This month’s agenda is (with some wiggle room for other really important things):
- Welcome and Introductions.
- Review of UGC Mission/Vision. Background on UGC Projects. Review the our goals and objectives from 2009 – revised with new projects for 2010.
- Garden Reports/Updates.
- MLK Day Evaluations. Bring your thoughts on what went well, what was lacking and how we can improve in 2011.
- Beyond the Backyard – Part 1. Discussion/reflection on part 1 of UGC’s garden training series.
- Upcoming Partnerships/Projects: Habitat for Humanity. University Baptist. Columbus Avenue Baptist. South Waco.
- Harvest Celebration. Starting to think/organize for our June gathering to honor our garden club students and present our 2010 UG scholarship – and promote the summer school lunch program. Things to ponder: time and location.
- Meeting with Mayor. To establish protocol for access to water for community gardens.
- Nominating Coalition Board members. (1 president, 1 VP, 1 sect/treasurer, 5 at-large).
- Financial Report.
Announcements and Upcoming Events.
Then we conclude. And go our merry little ways. January’s minutes can be found here.