This Thursday – May 27 – is our May Monthly Meeting. Be there or be square. We’ll be meeting at the World Hunger Relief Farm (356 Spring Lake Road – about 7 miles north of downtown) – and start the meeting at 4pm. Featured Topics: WHRI’s Urban Gardening Community Assessment and the Harvest Celebration – which is next week – so we’ll be hammering out details. Please come to learn how to be involved in our Celebration and Summer Kick-off! I’ve attached April’s Meeting Minutes – as well as the minutes from our Downtown Farmers Market Meeting a couple of weeks ago.
AGENDA for the 5/27 meeting:
- Garden Reports and Updates.
- WHRI’s Urban Gardening Community Assessment Report.
- Beyond the Backyard – Part 5.
- Farmers Market Reports – Downtown and Uptown.
- Harvest Celebration – Planning, Organizing, Last Minute Details.
Hope to see you there!