This Thursday is our October Monthly Meeting – 6pm – at the Brazos River Plaza (715 Elm Street – East Waco). I have included the agenda below – but please feel free to interject updates and announcements from your own projects – gardening or community-related.
October Meeting Agenda:
- Introductions and Garden Reports.
- Financial Report – and update on fiscal partnership with the McLennan County Hunger Coalition
- Board Report – of items discussed at the UGC Board meeting this week
- MLK Day Discussion:
- 15 MLK Day Sites
- Building a Better Event: Day-of Project Brainstorm
- Grant update
- Downtown Farmers Market Update
- “the Hunt for a Community Kitchen” Project
- WHRI’s Fall Farm Day – details and UGC booth volunteer sign-up
- Granting and Planting Suggestions for Late October/November