Here’s a brief overview of what all we’ll be discussing at the August Monthly Meeting. All are invited – so please come and join the fun festivities of seed swapping, garden story telling, and updates on all the latest greatest urban ag happenings around Waco! Thursday, August 24th at 6pm at the Brazos River Plaza – 715 Elm Street (in between the East Waco fire station and the library).
- Introductions and Announcements.
- Free Seed Swap!!! And Transplants! Whatever you’ve got to swap – bring some!
- Baylor Line Camp in the Garden Recap
- Backyard Gardeners and the Edible Lawns Booth at Market
- Fall School Gardening Preview (a partnership between World Hunger Relief and UGC)
- East Waco Training Farm Update: Work Days, What We Need, and Planting Plans
- SNAP (Food Stamps) at the Waco Downtown Farmers Market (an Update)
- Workshop Schedule: Foxfire Fridays and Beyond the Backyard 2012-2013
If you plan on attending, please let Bethel know (email: email@example.com) – so we can have a good idea of how many folks to expect! See you Thursday!