- April 15th: Children’s Garden and Outdoor Classroom at UGC booth at WDFM
- April 20th: Urban Gardening Coalition General Meeting 6pm, Location TBD
- April 22nd: Urban Gardening Coalition at the Waco Downtown Farmer’s Market
- April 28th & 29th: Agricultural Field Day at Prairie View A&M
- May 4th-6th: National Women in Agriculture Association Symposium in Houston
- May 11th: 8:30 am “Getting the Best from Your Buds: Harvesting and Handling of Cut Flowers” Workshop at Livengood Farms (7 max; $35-lunch and bouquet included)
- May 13th: Master Gardener Plant Sale (More info coming soon)
- May 13th: UGC at the Farmer’s Market with Livengood Farms Flowers for Mother’s Day!
- May 20th: UGC at the Farmer’s Market
- What do you need to know to sell at the Waco Downtown Farmer’s Market?
- Edible Landscaping Workshop
- Permaculture instructional series and workshop
- Building your compost pile demonstration/workshop (Good Neighbor Settlement House)
- Getting your vegetable garden started presentation/discussion (Calvary Baptist Church Community Garden)
- Becoming a vendor at the Waco Downtown Farmers Market discussion/presentation
- Beginning Backyard Gardening
- What is a Community Garden?
Waco garden tour with stops at community, backyard, and educational gardens.
Walkable Waco event based around gardens.
Open Garden Hours
The UGC Community Garden is located at the Calvary Community Garden (1001 N 18th St. Waco, TX 76706). If you are interested in volunteering yourself or setting up a volunteer group please contact us at email@example.com. If you are interested in a garden bed for yourself contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Come see UGC at the Waco Downtown Farmers Market! We will be at the Waco Downtown Farmers Market the Saturday after the third Thursday of every month from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm at 400 S. University Parks Drive Waco, TX 76701.
If you have questions about any of the listed upcoming events please contact us at email@example.com